LAKEFRONT LANDSCAPING, EROSION CONTROL SYSTEMS & CHALLENGING SITES
Do you need some lakeside landscaping on your second home? Is your project located on a lakefront, waterside or other area with challenging site access? No, problem! Cross Points Landscaping has decades of experience installing lakefront landscaping and working with challenging site conditions. Whether we need cranes, large material loaders, concrete/aggregate pumpers, or even lake barges, Cross Points Landscaping has experienced staff and crews to safely manage and operate specialty equipment.
Lakefront or waterfront property? Waterfront and lakefront landscaping and construction is also an area that Cross Points Landscaping specializes in. Combining our design experience with our construction and engineering knowledge, we can enhance these naturally beautiful sites to bring any outdoor vision to reality. Some of the projects we can handle on these challenging sites include:
- Retaining walls or sea wall for waterfront applications.
- Slope sides plantings for erosion protection.
- Walls constructed with Gabion Baskets.
- Erosion and soil stabilization control systems.
- Waterside patios, decks or entertainment areas.
- Stair systems to allow waterfront access.
- Natural wall system with boulders, slab stone, or natural rock products.
- Outdoor lighting.